Knitter OperatorJune 18, 2015
.73 TO .00 per hour based upon experience
- Must have good mechanical aptitude and the ability to understand how equipment works.
- Must be able to follow detailed written operating procedures (in English).
- Must have a safety orientated attitude and the ability to work safely.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to meet the essential physical functions.
- Must demonstrate manufacturing process skills, process awareness, including appropriate operation changes to sustain production quality.
- Manufacturing or related experience operating and/ or running plastics processing equipment preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Strong work ethic and proven track history of good attendance.
We are offering a straight day and/or night shift production schedule using alternating 3 and 4 day work weeks. Each of these positions comes with all required training paid, competitive salary and complete benefit package
Apply for this position: